Who's Been To Jail?

Well, I have been to jail many many times. Mostly putting people like you guys in (when I was a cop) :D and lately representing people like you guys when they are put in. Of course, no one in jail right now is guilty, just ask them.

I can't say I was a good boy, LOL as a youth and I conceder my self still youthfull at 50. I once spent a night in jail and charged with asalt and attempted murder with a knife. 3 big, hugh guys came at me and I went for the largest one with my buck, I got him across the face from ear to ear. After the long night charges were dropped , the next door neighbor was a cop and saw the whole thing.
. Once fishing on the river a friend and I were carring all our things down the the bank and put everthing in the canoe a guy on the shore pushed us off. In about an hour we had Fedrial chopper over us tell us to come into shore. Apparently one of us picked up the bozos tackle box by mistake and he wanted us to be charged for theif. That cost me.
. And way to many other things that I just as soon forget from the drug days.
. I spent a year in Lorton prison. Well once a week I lead a bible study, Only white guy to enter those walls I think.

So far Dave wins
hump.gif

Spent a day with the law after I tried to outrun them on a dirt bike. No registration, or insurance. No operators licence, criminal negligance, speeding failing to stop at a stop sign several times. Lost several cop cars, and ended up eating dirt under the biggest mf'n cop that handcuffed me. $1800.00 later I decided that was enough fun for me. Been up to the line but not crossed it again in 20 yrs. Besides it's only against the law if you get caught. ;)

Or Dave lost, depending on how you look at it.

Anyone get the idea 2fast has a pretty good story?

No one has asked, but I'll give some details on my experience with the Marines in the brig in Subic Bay. I'll just say that it involved a jealous petty officer, a bar in Olongapo, a Filipino band playing "Stairway to Heaven" and "Smoke on the Water," numerous shore patrol and military police, dozens of bar girls, broken guitars and a loss of pay grade with several days restricted duty, after a couple of days with the gentle Marines who just loved brig duty guarding squids....

but I did win the fight.
fight.gif

fight.gif

After all of the things I've done in my youth, it's amazing that I've never been caught.

I remember one time when there was a memorial tombstone at a local university for a deceased professor that had the same name of one of my most hated high school teachers! Well ya know that I had to dig it up and set it up in front of the high school gym with a fresh mound of dirt in front of the stone as well as a few crosses with other teachers names we didn't like!

I thought the fresh mounds in front of the stone and crosses were a nice touch! I was amazed that we never got caught!

Those teachers didn't come back to school for week and the unknown culprits made the front page of the local newspaper!

That's only one of the tame things I've done as a teenager! I guess I was just lucky and grew up in a time when kids could be kids and not drugged or thrown in jail or therapy forever! LOL! :eek: Who knows....maybe I could have used it!!! LOL!!!!

I'm glad my kids aren't reading this! How in the world did I get awesome kids? They must be saving up for something!

Never been caught, So never been there. Guess I am part brains, part luck, part angel.....

Well they know now John! :eek:

Cali buddy, I'm thinking movie script. Call me, we'll do lunch.

Seriously, I didn't realize what a bunch of bums and miscreants we have on this board. You are all banned! :D Nah forget it, wouldn't be the same without ya.

HA HA! You don't know where I grew up or which H.S. I went to! Probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out though. Guess I won't tell ya bout the "Bob's Big Boy" incident! Ya know that only two bolts held that big ol boy down? LOL!

NGYA NGYA! Oh boy.....here come the memories! LOL!
footinmouth.gif

Hey.

Vipe spent a night in jail. She wore brown overalls to court.Legs shackles and handcuffs too.(usually that is me in the bedroom)

She kicked her sister's ass for slapping and biting me(Vipe is the only one allowed to do that)

It was funny that her sister was flopping like a fish when she got arrested and Vipe just held out her hands ready.
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

I guess it's my turn eh...

If I'm allowed to say in my youth, I will. So far I've been to jail twice and arrested 3 times. First off I'll say that my dad can drink alot, and tends to be an ass. That said what I did is still wrong, and yes I was guilty as hell.

1st time arrested I didn't go to jail. I was 14 and got in a fight with my dad. He was drunk off his ass and I had had just about too much of his crap for the day. I was a decent sized 14 year old and we ended up in a wrestling match where I was on top. I guess I punched him in the head and face a few times and was put into handcuffs. Once the story unfolded and the cop figured it was a mutual fight I was let loose and just spent the night at a friends house for a few days.

2nd time was about the same story only I never ended up hittign him, just another wrestling match with me on top choking him out from behind. Domestic assault charge that was later dropped by the prosecutor or somethign because my dad was drunk in the last 2 police reports with the cops tending to take a disliking to my dad telling the "pigs" to get out of his house. I was 16 and spent the night in juvy.

3rd time I was again 16 and the same shit again only I was pretty heated and when I was put in handcuffs I locked my arms against the walls in my hallway. I pled guilty to hindering and opposing. Shitter of that one is the cops were going to give my dad the domestic, not me till that went down. That landed me a face full of pepper spray, 2 nights in juvy, a probation officer and a family counselor for a few sessions. Counselor pretty much said when the ass is drunk go somewhere else.

Other than that I was pulled over going 110 in a 55 (highway) and the cop let me go with a verbal warning. Haven't gone that fast since without open country road and another car next to me.

Yep did my time. had to do family counselor .
went in front of the judge he asked if I would do it again I said yes sir I would had to do the family counselor some more went back to the judge he asked me again if I would do it again said yes back to family counselor. now it the 3rd time in front of the judge he ask will you do it agaig I said no sir. he then said ok all charges dropped. he then looked at me and asked you will do it again wont you I looked at him and said yes sir. he said I knew you would say that but as long as you said it on the recorded you had to go back to the family counselor. boy talk about the money it cost.

I have this rule dont touch my kids or hubby if you do then you have me to deal with and I can be a low down mean BITCH when it comes to them. :D

O.k...O.k...I'm thinkin' steel cage match here-
Vipe vs. Dave with Cali as the ref!

Get chas in here to calc the betting odds and I belive we're on to something ;)

There are certain songs that I detest to this day - Stairway to Heaven, Smoke on the Water, Billy Don't be a Hero, and Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ol' Oak Tree. Oh, and "It's a Small World." That last was written by Satan, I think, as it will remain in your mind for hours. (I was once stuck in the "Small World" ride for an hour when it broke down. Arrrrrrrgh!) With the exception of the last, I hear them all being sung with a Filipino or Vietnamese accent. :(

JohnSWA...I'll bet you guys did the same thing with "Big Boy" that we did with "Papa Burger" from the local A&W Drive-in. :D I still have pictures of that little caper!

-RW-

I used to have a real bad temper. Never hit my wife or kids. But plenty of other people got whomped. My wife pointed out I could have a lot of nice stuff, if I wasn't paying fines, and legal fees. Now I just walk away, unless someone touches me first.

Back