MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Who would you trust to shoot a buffalo out from under you?

Im not hanging around with anyone who panics like that in a pressure situation. Could have easily killed the other guy.

Feel like the move was not to shoot the buffalo there.

(Sh)it happens when youre hunting cape buffalo with a bow i guess. Scary.

I can think of one, he's not that good of a shot but he stays pretty calm during crazy situations lol. At first I thought that was shit on the back of the guys leg instead of blood.
Could have been both

Boy you that could have gone very bad. Glad it worked out for them, but what would have happened if the guy fell back and to the side as the guy shot. Same for shooting over someone on the ground. You would not see him jump up.

I'd trust the PH I hunted with in Zimbabwe to do this. The two PHs I've hunted with were very good and cool under pressure. However, I know of a situation where it was the PH being attacked by the buffalo and the client/hunter tried a risky shot which hit the PH. The PH lived but was a very long time recovering from the gunshot wound. While hunting buffalo in Zimbabwe we encountered an elephant. The PH told me to stand still and under no condition run or move, unless he fired first, then to make certain he was clear of my rifle and try a brain shot. Luckily the elephant changed directions.

I know a guy or two. I know a lot I would have no interest in them taking that shot.

I can’t think of anyone. I would be running like the video but probably screaming like a little girl (praying my demise wouldn’t be filmed).

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back