Yeti GOBOX Collection

Who is EVERYONE?!?!? PART 3

Name: Hank Crannell
Located in upstate New York. Retired loadmaster , 21 years in Air Force. Married, two kids (both adults now) Love anything outdoors. Fishing (ice and from boat), Hunting (Bow, rifle, shotgun, black powder) Surfed in from another hunting site. Offended someone with a joke. I guess you have to be careful these days.

Name: Arthur Pilot
Home Juneau, AK
54 years on earth
married 29 years to same wonderful cook
two daughters 24& 21
Just lost my favorite hunting partner, my 16 year old son in November in an auto accident. Am currently living in a fog.
Brandon and I, in the last five years, have taken 2 caribou, 1 moose, one black and 1 brown bear two elk and several deer. Used to hunt pheasants, ducks, doves in No. Calif years ago. Hope to try an Antelope this year as I need something to plan for and look forward to. Have 22 foot boat in Juneau and catch a few fish. Work for State of Alaska 9 + years after 25 in Coast Guard.

Shane Jones

Apopka Florida for 7 years
Grew up in Altamonte Springs Fl

Self employed pressure cleaner or anything else that will pay the bills.

27 years of age married 7 years to Brenda in June,two kids.Brian 7 and Madison 8 months.One barking Beagle dog named Simon and an upside down swimming catfish named fish.

Will hunt anything allowed and am currently haveing White Tail withdrawls.Love to wing shoot.Hogs are a blast(next weekend I hope)Hunt with M77 30.06,.50cal front stuffer,.44 Rem Mag and 12g thumper.

Will catch any fish that swims,go atleast 3 nights a week for an hour or so.Love to dip net shrimp in the intercoastal(soon).A friend tells me if I would stop fishing so much I could afford more guns.

Enoy these darned old computersand have met some realy great people because of it.

Things I hate
Disney
Disney
Greedy land owners that don't hunt or fish with good land or water.
Disney

Name: Wayne Dodge

48 years old. Began hunting by myself when I was 8 years old. Took up reloading when I was 17. Haven't slowed down on either one since.
I've lived in central Ohio all my life. Been marrried for 23 years (same woman).
My favorite hunting is a toss up between 'chucks and whitetails, but obviously I get more time in 'chuck hunting than deer hunting. Just give me a permission slip to a 'chuck infested bean field, a box of reloads for the ole swift, and I'm in hog heaven.
Now that the kids are almost gone from home, I'm looking to expand my hunting to some praire doggin', and big game like Caribou, elk, bear, mule deer, Etc. So as I can fit those trips in between collge tuition and getting vacation scheduled...look out. I really like multiple tag hunting states/territories.
One thing you will never read on my tombstone is "I wish that I'd have spent more time at work".

Chris, from Rawlins, Wyoming.

I'm a 22 yr Wyo resident, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. We hunt antelope, muleys, and elk all within 15 miles of our front door. If anyone is looking for info on the areas around Rawlins and Southern Wyoming in gereral, drop me a line.

Steve Bullock(no Jokes about the last name OK)
Poca-hell-hole Idaho
16 years old
3 deer
that is it

------------------
Mini Moose
moosebattle2.jpg
Snake-01.gif

Name: Marland Sample
Married with 2 children boy 10 and girl 5
I hunt upland birds almost exclusively but am not a stranger to the squirrel woods. I hunt coyotes in the off season.
Spare time pursuits: starting two small buisiness's the intersting one is raising gamebirds.
Firearms owned: suffice it to say, an intruder would be sorry.

Name: Brett Griffin
Married for seven years, two daughters ages 6 and 3. I'm an industrial equipment sales rep. I mostly hunt with centerfires for varmints, whitetails, blackies, occasionally I wander further west for pronghorn and mulies. Hope to do more western hunting in the future, but with a wife and two small kids, and a job that requires about 50-60 hours per week at times, it's tough to find the time.

My six year old already loves shooting her .22 and my revolvers. A Ruger Bearcat is going to be under the tree for her this Christmas.

Stan Arnold, a 60 year old retired, electric utility worker. Took the money and ran just before CA "deregulated" the electric business. Lived there for 34 years, before that was born and raised in York Co. PA. I am more of a rifle nut than a hunter now, thanks to a couple of heart attacks. I'm living in TN close enough to NC to spit on it, and can hit GA with a rock. No kids at home, the youngest is 30, the oldest grandson is 21. I was fortunate enough to have bagged whitetail (both VA and Coues) Mulies, Blacktails, Elk, Caribou, javelina, antelope, and feral hogs. Have used mostly 6.5mms, but have owned .22 Hornet, .221, .243, .244/6mm, .257, .270, .32-20, .303 and .308. The 6.5s were the 6.5-.257, 6.5x55 and the new .260. I like the last one so much I've got two, a rifle and a carbine.
Grew up on groundhogs, and learned how to shoot running game practicing of jackrabbits. Have bagged quail (3 kinds), pheasant, turkey, chuckar, and grouse. Am down to one 20 gauge Mossberg 500.
Pleased to meet y'all.

[This message has been edited by Slamfire (edited 01-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Slamfire (edited 01-19-2001).]

Name: Jeff Burgess
Ellenboro,NC
I Live in the foothills of NC. Mostly hunt coon but the last couple yrs. been hunting bear a little.I'm 37 & have hunting off & on for 30 yrs. My 8yr. old son got me back into coon hunting, he went with a friend of mind & went crazy over them redbones treeing.So that was enough for me because I had been away from them hounds too long,I'm glad he loved it. We've started reloading shotshells to shoot skeets & I have loaded for my rifles & pistols for about 10 yrs.

Chris Zuleger
42 years old
Father of 4 sons, and 2 female Britts, great bird dogs.
Have a hunting camp in far northern Wisconsin.
I have hunted in 7 States and 2 Canadian Provinces.
I have taken 85 whitetails ( 69 bucks ) 32 with bow. 3 elk ( 2 bulls ) all with a bow. And 2 bears. I also bird hunt as much as possible. Along with hunting we love to fish. I am a high school baseball coach and my 2 oldest sons (16 & 15 ) are multi sport athletes. My wife Cindy is my best friend and outdoor companion.

Duane Sparks...6'2"..eyes of blue...225lbs
Minnesota native..31 years out of 36 total
If you can fish it or hunt it..pick me I will!
Avid fisherman....(esp. fly)
extremely competitive hunter...
a "know it all" (just ask me)! If I don't have the real answer, the one I give you will sound good!ha!

Marital status: Haven't found a woman that can put up with me!

Can't get enough of "Gods Country"
I'm an old country boy at heart although I camouflage well with Urbanization. My friends know me as a crazed outdoorsman because they know no matter how much I hunt and fish, I'm always wanting more!

Name: Dan Fiske

I live in Kentwood Michigan. I am a 15 year old student in high school. I hope to someday be a firefighter, or work for the DNR. I work at a feed store during the summer months which is how I afford some of my hunting guns, and accessories. I hunt mostly deer, but have been getting more and more into small game hunting. I enjoy just about anything that takes place out of doors. I found this site through another site, and like the friendly atmosphere which cannot be easily found on forums if you catch my drift.

------------------
~DAN~

hntr_gun.gif

Jerry Verdine
49 years old
Hunt fish trap play softball
Bowhunt and gun hunt whitetails, hunt Turkeys
Have hunted in Wyoming and Michigan for whitetail
Going to hopefully hunt whitetail in Minnesota this fall. My son is going to college in Ely Mn.
Self employed concrete and masonry contractor

Mike Lavoie
39 years old
I live in Loudon NH

I'm married now about 5 years and we have a 9 month old son Zach.He already has outgrown his first camo outfit with many more to come.I really got back into hunting in the last 2 years.I've hunted whitetails on and off since I was 14.I started turkey, ducks, and geese this past year and am addicted.I have a black bear hunt in Maine and whitetail archery hunt in western NY already booked for this fall.I hope to get out west next year for elk antelope etc.Would love to hunt several species including sheep,boar,mountain lion caribou and just about anything else that's hunted.I've discussed it with my wife,and at least one hunting trip out of this area every year going forward.Maybe we'll become friends with some of you and we can hunt together.We'd certainly like that.This seems like a pretty good group of people.
Happy Hunting to All!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm huntnlady.

I'm 39, (again,) and single. My passion is hunting, especially big game. I like being a commodity; a woman who hunts, and I have had some interesting dates, but haven't found the right hunting partner yet. Besides the fact that he must be an EXCELLENT deer hunter and shot with either shotgun, rifle, or bow, my future parter must put God first in his life. When I find the man with those qualifications, and he hopefully lives in a state with over-the-counter elk tags, he will get an enthusiastic hunting partner and great cook, as well as something not too bad on the eyes!

I really enjoy trout and salmon fishing, and even pull in a lunker bass on occasion, but fishing is only for the months when it isn't hunting season.

I trained field trial german shorthaired pointers for 13 years, and can appreciate nothing better than a crisp fall morning with a brace of pointers on stanch point and honoring over a covey of wild quail, with a fine over/under in my hands.

It is easy to see the hand of God in the mountains when I am hunting, and I am nowhere at home more than in the wilderness.

Someday I hope to witness the dance of the Caribou in Alaska, or down a 60" bull moose with my .300 Wby Mag. Then I want to see the Serenghetti in Africa, maybe to live out my last years on the dark continent, ah, such is the stuff that dreams are made of...

my name is dennis. i'm 29 and i have a wife and two kids. i am a inspector for a machine shop.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07 July 2001 09:58: Message edited by: californiacoyotes ]</font>

hello my name is chas im BIG Ds nephew im twenty three years old and a big fan of the outdoors its in my blood i was originally born in flagstaff arizona and now live in glendale arizona i have been in arizona all my life and love it there is so much to see here and a whole lot of big game as well as small game to hunt my favorite lake would have to be lake powell i have been going there since the day i was born fishin is another way i spend my time and if you dont like fishin then your missing out on one of the most fun filled things you can do but any way if ever anyone wants to get ahold of me besides on this sit you can always email me at [email protected]
hey you have a good one CHAS

I am still the same person i was the last time i posted this
smile.gif

But for those who don't know i am:

Robert A. Jameson
Aka TIMBERMAN
Married: Yes 9 yrs in April
Children: 2 ( 2 boys ages 8 and 5) my future hunters.
Interest: Hunting,Fishing, golf.

Personal motto: Yesterday is a memory, tommorow is a worry, so live for today.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back