Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Who drew MT Speed Goat?

Nemont

Neither my daughter or I drew. :( I know one guy on here who got a permit. Just curious who else will be hunting them.

Nemont

hump.gif
WE did!! We all got one this year
480 near Lewistown!
drool.gif

Neomont what unit did you apply for. I read that the FWP cut a lot of tags in many of the 600 units. I drew my second choice tag for unit 700. I got a couple pards that drew 700 as well. It should be a good time.

BigSky,

District 600-00 and Region 7 as second choice. Nothing doing. I think I got jinx on the drawing thing this year. I didn't draw diddly.

Nemont

Nemont.. Roumor has it a buddy of Mine drew up there.. I even think you know him ;)

[ 08-09-2004, 07:21: Message edited by: Moosie ]

I drew my rifle tag with no points. I am not sure if I will make it out early to throw arrows or if it will strictly be rifle.

I know :D I was just making sure you did.

Nothing like Driving 2 days for a 10 min hunt ;)

Hey MtMiller, You setting up a Blind for 'Lopes if you go or would you Spot/stalk ?

Moosie,

I think I will take him to do some bird hunting also. Might as well make the most out of it. He could fly into Glasgow International Airport.

Do I get partial credit in the fantasy hunt for taking him? I think 25% of the points should go to the help. Either that or a bonus six pack of barley pop.

Nemont

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back