Who All

Hunterman

Are planning on going to Wyoming, on this cow hunt in November??

Lets get a list going so we all will have some idea of who's going and when
biggrin.gif

Wyoming Get Together List

1) Quick Draw, nad Hunterman---Nov.17-30( or until we get two elk which ever comes first)

Hunterman(Tony)

The jury is still out on whether I can go this year or not.It depends on finances and vehicles.I already have the time scheduled off,as that is the first week of our bucks only whitetail season here.

I'm going.. Don't know about Glen,, TK, If your Dad can get you to Phoenix, you can ride with me...

cool.gif

Dan, it's not really the problem of getting their it's the price. Our hunt in Idaho will be $1,000 and he said he would pay for 1/2 of my truck when I find one then I can work it off. Which will probably be a little bit of money. And if we were to go to Wyoming it would easily be another $1,000. But thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.
smile.gif

A $1000. bucks for a trip to Idaho is pretty cheep TK...I took Quick Draw last year and it cost me $1400. just for the tags
eek.gif
I think the total cost was around $2000. if not a little more
eek.gif
.. The biggest cost on this trip will be the gas in my truck to get there and back.. But it will still be cheaper than what I spent for Idaho last year..

Hunterman(Tony)

Ok i've must of been alseep lately. Whats this wyoming hunt? Is it the late cow elk hunt by Jackson? I'm assuming its an addtional tag too, Elkhunter can you feel me in on this. I could make it, its not a bad drive from RS to JH.

Wyodeerhunter, it is the predation hunt in Teton park. Area #79 Type 6. They are an additional tag so you can still use your regular elk tag as you would. These tags can be had over the counter here in Jackson. A short 3 hr drive for you and it would be great if you could come up.

Swwwwwweeeeeeettttttt! I'll be there.

How about I video tape it??? We could make a hunttalk video LOL.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Elkhunter can you feel me in on this. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
EEEEWWWWW!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This would be cool for all that can come!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Things are starting to get together now
biggrin.gif
So far we have:
1)Quick Draw-Nov.17-28
2)Hunterman-Nov.17-28(or until we get elk)
3)tnctcb-Nov.17-21
4)Elkchsr
5)Wyodeerhunter
6)danr
7)Dani(if she don't get drawn)
8)Delw(if he don't get drawn)
10)Seldom Ever(hope to)
11)Leanwolf(hope to)
12)Trophy_Killer(hope to)

The list ain't looking too bad..How many more??

Hunterman(Tony)

Kraven and Raybo may be on that list also, I will give Kevin a call and see what he say's..
I will also be (God Willing) bringing Elkchsr jr along...
biggrin.gif

I'd kinda be interested in this as well, providing I had a little bit more info on it. Are these additional tags that can be bought over the counter? I'd even promise to keep myself kinda enubriated and keep the jokes down to a minimum..........

Cooter

Cooter, yes they are additional cow tags which can be bought over the counter. It is a predation hunt which takes place in Grand Teton national Park. The tags are listed as $200. On top of that you would need a consevation stamp @ $10 and a Special Management Permit @ $10. Everyone would also need a Hunter's Safety Certificate on their person, don't matter how old it is or from what state. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them for you.
smile.gif

Things are starting to get together now So far we have:
1)Quick Draw-Nov.17-28
2)Hunterman-Nov.17-28(or until we get elk)
3)tnctcb-Nov.17-21
4)Elkchsr
5)Wyodeerhunter
6)danr
7)Dani(if she don't get drawn)
8)Delw(if he don't get drawn)
9)Seldom Ever(hope to)
10)Leanwolf(hope to)
11)Trophy_Killer(hope to)
12)Elkhunter(if moms not here)
13)Cooter

Has anyone heard from Kraven??