Whitetail ?

Guy

Just to get everyone interested in hunting this season, a buck I photographed a few weeks ago:

ZEqBpyBh.jpg

What are you using for whitetail this year? And where are you going? If I get out for them, it will be here in Washington state.

Guy

Not fully following the question. I hunt bow, crossbow in WI and gun hunt with a 6.5 Creedmore in MN.

Reactions: Guy
Great photo. I've killed a mule deer the last couple of years, so no late whitetail hunting. Kind of miss it.

Hunting in MN, WI, and SD this season. I'm not sure which guns I'm using in what states but it'll be a M70 .280 Rem, a Kimber MT .243 Win and a Kimber MT .223 Rem

Great buck and pic @Guy but didn't you already punch your tag?

I tagged a mule deer & pronghorn in Wyoming. Took this photo in Montana. And haven't shot a deer in Washington yet. :)

Not sure I'm getting out for whitetail, but if I do, I wouldn't pass up a buck like this! :)

Guy

Rifle deer begins here in N Central TX 11-8. Saw a dandy 10 point last Sat morning while hog hunting. Son has seen some nice ones while bow hunting.

*edit to add...everything in the safe gets a turn but primarily the 1895 45-70 and the Rem 700 .257 Wby Vaagnume....

Last edited:
ID the next couple weekends with either sex and extra doe tag. Then MT Nov 14-22. And then back in ID if tags still need to be filled. 6.5 CM and 30-06 depending on what I feel like grabbing in the morning.

Just got some facebook scouting done this morning. Pics of a good buck on private land close to timber company land.

My sons and I will be in Kansas for whitetail first part of December. I have a muzzleloader tag but the boys will both be using the .300 win mag or the new .28 nosler.

I tagged a mule deer & pronghorn in Wyoming. Took this photo in Montana. And haven't shot a deer in Washington yet. :)

Not sure I'm getting out for whitetail, but if I do, I wouldn't pass up a buck like this! :)

Guy
Ah! I took the Wyoming buck for a WA buck

I'm currently chasing them here in Colorado with my 30/06. Screwed up and hesitated last night on a nice one. He didn't wait :cry:

Back