White Sulphur Springs, MT Trespass fees

Cornbread

Does anybody know of any ranches around white Sulphur Springs that just charge a trespass fee for elk hunting? If so, just PM me. What is a reasonable amount for a trespass fee? Thanks for your hep.

Call the Galt Ranch, its not too far from White Sulpher and ask for Bill. Due to excessive amount of elk on their place he and other landowners convinced FWP to allow a 6 month hunting season. I would assume that since there are so many elk on their ranch that they would let people on to remove elk without any sort of a trespass fee.

Don’t know what your goals are with doing this hunt. But On a serious note you might be able to get on somewhere for a cow hunt. You can take either sex on a general tag in that region. I don’t know anywhere off the top of my head but if you approach it from that angle I wouldn’t be surprised if you turned something up.

I’ve never really heard of trespass fee type access in Montana though. The BMA program is pretty robust so I think a lot of the landowners who are willing to go that route, other than that you might have to do some groundwork to find other options.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back