Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Which would you pick out of the "Super Seven"?

If you were to win, which would you pick?

• Chugach Mountain Goat

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Alaska Range Caribou

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Unimak Island Brown Bear

Votes: 24 16.8%
  • Delta Bison

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Nunivak Island Muskox

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Afognak Island Roosevelt Elk

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Alaska Range Dall Sheep

Votes: 61 42.7%

• Total voters
That bear tag would be a adventure but i also would like the mt goat tag. I think the scenery and adventure of both would be amazing. I have zero interest in a few of those tags: bison/elk mainly, just seems like the hassle would outweigh the enjoyment.

I definitely couldn’t afford any of these hunts. But my dream of the 7 would be dall sheep.
After watching the Alaska episode of destination elk I’d definitely put the elk hunt in last place on my list of desires 😆

Alaska Range Caribou​

'bout the only one that fits within my wallet's range. Would be exciting as heck though! I recall @Schaaf 's thread for a float caribou and moose hunt, dropped in via bush plane - THAT or something close to is on my bucket list.

Alaska Range Caribou​

'bout the only one that fits within my wallet's range. Would be exciting as heck though! I recall @Schaaf 's thread for a float caribou and moose hunt, dropped in via bush plane - THAT or something close to is on my bucket list.
I’m still amazed at how relatively affordable a person can hunt Alaska for caribou or black bear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back