Which Swarovski's?

Art Vandeley

I'm going to take the plunge and buy a set of Swarovski's. My question is, which ones are the top of the line ? I'm looking for 10x42's. I think the EL's are the latest and greatest but would like to confirm.

Thanks in advance

I've yet to look through a pair of glasses that are as nice on my eyes as the 10X42ELs.

El's for sure!! I've got a pair of 10x42's and a pair of 12x50's. Love them both.

It will be the best money you ever spent.

Beware though, after owning Swaros, All your other optics will look like crap and need to be upgraded too.:D

EL's!
Mine are about 6 or 7 years old and are probably one of the most used pieces of equipment I own.

Just picked up a pair of EL 10 x 50's for almost $1,100 off due to a return. Couldn't pass it up. They are amazing. :D

Sounds like a sweet buy. Glass for a lifetime. At least that is what I tell myself.:D

I've yet to look through a pair of glasses that are as nice on my eyes as the 10X42ELs.
I've yet to look at a woman whose as nice on my eyes as my wife. She said, "Be happy with the new Theron 10X42's you purchased this hunting season." I think she was jealous as I fondled and drooled over some Swaros in the store. 'Any of you guys married?

if your budget has limits, pick up used swaros for half the price.

There are a pair of 10x50SLC in the classifieds on the 24hourcampfire.com website.

So hypothetically, say a guy had the chance to upgrade his Vortex Razors to some demo unit swaros, and had the following options were available:

1. 10x42 SLC (current model) $1400
2. 10x42 EL (1st previous generation) $1500
3. 10x42 EL Swarovision (current model) $1800

What's the differences? All will obviously be an upgrade.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back