Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Which crispi boot

jt4

Help me decide which crispi boot to buy. My crossovers fit perfect, but I'm looking for a taller pair that can be used mostly to wear at work here in the northeast, but also worn outside in plenty of snow and with the main purpose of hunting wyoming, montana, colorado in the coming years. I tried on the summits and they just seem a little....odd. Something about them just didn't feel right in the toe box.

I'm looking at mostly the Nevada (insulated), guide (insulated), and Colorado. My main concern is the Colorado going to be too stiff to wear daily? Is the guide too much/big/heavy of a boot for everyday wear when I'm not trekking through snow?

I really like my Nevada’s. I have worn them with gaiters in snow a lot and have had no problems

I would go Nevada’s. Once the Gore-Tex gets a leak you just waterproof the leather. I had to send my dakotas in for a leak and the replacement pair they sent me were made in Indonesia or somewhere like that, not Italy. -which is fine, except there was too much material in the upper allowing my foot to slide around too much giving me blisters. If I had Nevada’s in the first place I wouldn’t have had to send them in. I’m a crispi fan but if you get replacements they’re not Italian.

I really like my Nevada's (uninsulated), have worked well from the Badlands of ND to the Colorado Rockies.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back