Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Where's Deerslayer

Elkmtb

Did his ol'lady finally have enough with him and cut his nuts off.
eek.gif

Got to go my wife's coming...

I hope she cut at leave them in half... When I hunted with him he had some of the biggest balls that I've seen.

Seriously though, He's in the process of moving. Just talked to him Yesterday. He's doing Awsome !!

He called me from a mountian top. Getting ready to move and he's up scouting for elk.
He will be busy for a while, but he'll be back.

Back to LA. where the gumbo is fresh..... OHHHhhhh I miis that place, Hell, I might move back too !!!!!

Soooo the wife did cut off his nads.
biggrin.gif

I know he loved CO, but heard making a living was tough. If that's the case, putting food on the table and being close to family is more important-except for 2-3 weeks out of the year.
biggrin.gif

So what's your point? Your info is obviously bad.....I have both my balls and make a very good living....but you didn't sign on to discuss either the health of my balls nor my personal bank account info....so exactly what's your point?

Is there something specific I can help you with?.....if so, just spit it out.....

Wasn't referring to you having a tough time-just that the cost of living (houses) is high or I might move out there myself. Also just trying to make a funny about your abscense from the board-always enjoyed your on and off-topic antics especially in the off-season when traffic is slow. Didn't mean to offend.

Dewl, I'm guessing he's in Louisiana, His reply sounds like he's sucking heads from them Crawfish again
wink.gif

Welcome back DS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

"Soooo the wife did cut off his nads."

elkmtb.....two subjects I get a little touchy about.....my wife and my nads
fight.gif

Delw....still in CO. Me ad Buzz just went up high scouting. ......saw some good muley bucks and awsome elk sign. Didn't kick around too long.....friggin heat and I caught my partner on an off day.....he was feeling kinda puney
wink.gif
....but we confirmed what I already thought. My area, in addition to being awsome winter range, also has a good resident herd on it. This is important in the case of little or no snow by the hunt date.

I will be moving in 9 days into my new house in La. I then plan on putting my Co house on the market.......meanwhile, the two notes will be no fun
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-19-2003 14:41: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

DS, have a safe trip and good luck.....

Dont forget to post some pictures of those swamp bucks back in LA
Delw

If I can get the "magic" back.....you can count on photographic documentation
wink.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno