Where's CJCJ when you need him??

danr55

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it
amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them all a cow.

:cool:

Well Dan, when you figure out why the Federal government doesn't bother tracking down illegal aliens you will be able to answer your own question. In the first place it just isn't PC. You can build on that one.

Been good Delw, hope everything is good for you April and the kids, my new p.c. was shipped today so i should be yacking it up with my fellow hunttalkers soon.

He CJ glad to see you back....

Thanks Boyzz, I`m on my new Dell P.C., wow a real computer! Hey 2fast didn`t your mom have a place up by nutrisio? if so how close did that fire get?

hi cj some time i think all the illeagles are working where i am. cant speek spanish so i just pay them no nevermind.

They actually cover the U.S. I think the farther North they get, the less likely they will be deported because of the cost involved and that law enforcement isn't as up to date on the subject as their Southern counterparts...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back