Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Where to sell antlers in Missoula?

FAIR CHASE

I have a pile of deer antlers (mostly sheds) I am thinking of selling. Any buyers in the Missoula area?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a pile of deer antlers (mostly sheds) I am thinking of selling. Any buyers in the Missoula area?

Thanks!

I am literally heading out the door to sell a pickup bed full of antler in the next hour or two. I don't know anyone in Missoula but I use Fish's Antler Art in Bozeman. He will buy anything, even white, chewed, chalky, or cracked.

Here's a buyer running an ad in the Ravalli Republic. Bill at 273-9987 mtmuley

Thanks boys.

When I lived in Bozeman I had a buyer.

mtlion, let us know how much you got per lb.

I have a cpl matched MD sets (brown) in the 190+ range, one freak on the skull I found dead a few years ago and a single huge MD shed with a drop tine. I will probably keep the bigger sets but not exactly sure which I will keep. Will sell around 40 pieces. I once had plans to build a chandelier but that isn't going to happen. When I get it figured out I will take a few pix.

Last edited:
I just returned from Fish with my wallet quite a bit heavier ;) He gave me $10/lb for some elk sheds nothing special and all had chewed tips or were hard white. He said $13/lb I think for prime elk. I didn't have anything special for deer but I had a lot of them and he was giving me $10/lb for browns or hard whites and from there he gave me a couple different prices for some white and chalky deer sheds I think it was $4 and $2/lb depending on how bad it was. Anyway I had a good experience selling to him and he bought everything I had without batting an eye. I had other guys try to give me 50 cents/lb for the white stuff that he paid $2 for so that's something there. I'll never leave another white shed behind now!

There's a guy up highway twelve that has some sort of new antler business. Not sure if he's buying or what but might be worth checking out. His shops somewhere in that fort fizzle-mill creek stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back