Where to eat summit county?

DouglasR

Got the parents in town for the weekend so I’m trying to score a couple free meals from my dad.
Anybody got any places they’d suggest checking out?
Not a big fan of dam brewery or red mountain grill.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Got the parents in town for the weekend so I’m trying to score a couple free meals from my dad.
Anybody got any places they’d suggest checking out?
Not a big fan of dam brewery or red mountain grill.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Mine are (naturally) beer-focused.

Bakers brewery (next to the La Quinta) is good. Green chili is NM-quality.

You’re familiar with ORB obviously. Best chicken (and the best NE IPA’s obv) in the state.

Ein Prosit in downtown Frisco has excellent German food and beers

That new market (Bluebird?) in silverthorne is suppposed to be good.

Blue River Bistro and Carboy/Gold Pan saloon in Breck

If I remember, Sauce on the Blue is pretty good if you like Italian. Friends of ours just opened up a hostel in town called The Pad. It is a cool location right on the creek and has a good bar. Not sure if they sell food though.

Bluebird Market is real good. The chicken place in there is awesome. +1 for Pho Bay II. Chimayo. If you get up to Kremmling, The Dean West is excellent (open Wed-Sun). If you get over to Hot Sulphur they have a sister restaurant that is also great - The Dean Public House. Bird Craft (thai chicken) inside Outer Range Brewing in Frisco is awesome because you have good food and amaaaazing beer. If you make it up to Steamboat - definitely have the rents take you to Laundry :)

The empanada place in Dillon is/was good, but I haven't been there in a while

Ein Prosit in Frisco

Chimayo

Go get a crepe from the stand in Breck if you can stand the line, the smoked salmon one

If you end up around Eagle go to Pickled Kitchen for sandwiches, they're killer

Back