Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

where to buy dies and brass

tnctcb

i have never taken much interest in reloading until i bought a 35 whelen. there is still some factory ammo around but its tougher to find than most, so i bought a press and got a ton of info from books and some of the guys here.i got a die set for 270 figuring it would be easier to get that brass and 35 whelen would be a bit more trouble to waste learning the ropes. now ive been looking for whelen dies and brass and cant find either, anyone have any suggestions.

For Dies I would suggest Redding full length dies and they can be purchased from Sinclair International Reloading for $42.00 (order# RD80215) plus freight.
Link is www.sinclairintl.com

Midway USA has the same Redding dies for $38.94 (#248994)plus freight. They also have Hornady die sets for $24.43 (#297871) AND Lee die sets for $23.96 (#694483) AND RCBS die sets for $25.81 (#592312). This also is plus freight. I recomend the redding dies.

Midway also has Remington Brass 100ct for $29.02 (#873555). They also carry 50, 500,& 1000ct boxes of Remington brass. No other brand of brass is available through them.

Their link is www.midwayusa.com
I've done business with them and they are great.

Hope this helps

Dano

I use Midway almost exclusively,they carry a large inventory,and there service is excellent.Usually you'll receive your products in less than a wekk after ordering on line.

I also use Graf and Sons as well as Midway. www.grafs.com

Their price may seem a little higher sometimes than Midway's price, but Graf's charges a flat amount of about $4.50 per order for postage. So if I am ordering a lot of stuff, it may pay to buy it at Graf's and save on shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back