Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Where is every one?

we are all still here, we were just waiting for you!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
to come back and show us some more pictures and get us all fired up about africa again!! how are things in the dark continent ??? have ya been out hunting lately ??????

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

how are things in the dark continent ??? have ya been out hunting lately ??????

Hi DKO and Moosie,
no new complaints thank you DKO, and I hope that all is well with your planning / preparations for you trip.

Moosie at the pace 2001 is going now you would be here in 6 months (wishful thinking??)

DKO summer is in full swing at present and with tempratures in the 90's, well hunting and hot weather don't well together, although I have been "hunting" a few LIONS.
When you get here you will most probable bee introduced to these LIONS. They are bottled and normally go well after a hard day work or in your case a hunt and is generally consumed in the evenings (one or two are permitted during the day) when you relax around the campfire.

How many days left Moosie? Have you guys decided whether you will take your trip together or not?

I will post some pictures as soon as I it scanned...., digital technology is not yet mastered by this bushman, but I am a very good learner.

Greetings

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back