Caribou Gear Tarp

When Arizona hits your credit card please comment on this thread

Somehow all of the points my kids accumulated have disappeared. Has anyone else seen this?

The application history shows “BONUS POINT ONLY” each year, but gives the “aww no points” message in the points column. I’ll be glad to update here after a call to AZ next week.

Anyone have there bank card hit for 2021 elk yet?
Last year, we knew the results on 28 FEB. On the site, it says the draw is currently underway. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm hoping it means I can start scouting soon (with fishing pole along - great fishing in N AZ during the summer!).

I don't know whether they are down overall in America or not, but there is a lot of interest in western hunting.
I'm from PA. PA sold over 1.3 million licenses (which include a deer tag) in 1982 when I was a freshman in college - and it's one per customer. Last year we sold about 860K. We've lost close to a half a million hunters a year in 40 years. Just to put 170K apps with an increase of 17K or whatever in perspective. This story is pretty much the same across the eastern half of the country.

I'm from PA. PA sold over 1.3 million licenses (which include a deer tag) in 1982 when I was a freshman in college - and it's one per customer. Last year we sold about 860K. We've lost close to a half a million hunters a year in 40 years. Just to put 170K apps with an increase of 17K or whatever in perspective. This story is pretty much the same across the eastern half of the country.
Uh yeah, because it sucks.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back