Whats your daily driver?

2010 chevy Malibu with like 80k on it. Always drove my pickup as a daily driver. Until a few years ago when I bought a car. '16 Silverado usually only gets driven in weekends now or anytime I'm hunting. Sure is nice having my truck paid for and only having 70k miles on it. I will always have a seperate daily driver for work from here on out. You get used to driving the car I guess.
My last job I drove a 09 f350. You get used to driving it but it sure beats you up. Running errands in a sedan is nice, and the gas mileage is a big plus. I'm keeping mine as long as I can.

My last job I drove a 09 f350. You get used to driving it but it sure beats you up. Running errands in a sedan is nice, and the gas mileage is a big plus. I'm keeping mine as long as I can.
Mileage in that Malibu kinda blows actually like 26. I just hate crawling in/out. I drive anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours each way depending on the day. All that gas money and paying a truck off only to have about 160k miles on it sure gets old.

2016 Ford Fusion. Somewhere around 117K I think? 35 MPG. Parked my 2010 F150 FX4 with 264,500 and use it for pulling my ATV trailer. Bad snow might make me take it to work.

Last edited:
Corolla…262k, perfect sized trunk for a whitetail.

Good gas mileage, and when something breaks parts are stupid cheap. Wiper fluid pump died and I got a new tank, pump, tubing, nozzles etc new for $25.

Drove it off the lot with 0 miles, no real complaints, does fine in the winter…
I drove a corolla for 14 years as a commuter. I put close to 300,000 miles on it and only had to replace a starter. Great car. Never put a whitetail in the trunk, but I did put one on the hood with its feet tied off to the side mirrors. I now use a Tacoma to commute. No complaints.

Last edited:
2007 silverado 1500 here. 240k miles and counting. Drove 10 hours one way to the black hills in SD for a wedding this weekend. 20 hours of driving and like 1400 miles and no issues! Definately not as nice as a new truck, but it's paid for. For what used vehicles are going for right now I'll be patient a little longer

15B3F02F-9905-43FB-8853-399F4B34FE85.jpeg
This is my daily driver. Rough ride, expensive to fix, horrible on gas mileage but makes me money so it’s a wash.

Anytime we go anywhere with the family though we take my wife’s ‘19 highlander. Great car, no issues, amazing gas mileage, very roomy, and carried the kiddos safely.

I have an 09 tundra with 200k though too and it is great just not as much use anymore.

View attachment 204438
This is my daily driver. Rough ride, expensive to fix, horrible on gas mileage but makes me money so it’s a wash.

Anytime we go anywhere with the family though we take my wife’s ‘19 highlander. Great car, no issues, amazing gas mileage, very roomy, and carried the kiddos safely.

I have an 09 tundra with 200k though too and it is great just not as much use anymore.
Matches your hat.

Yeah I'm thinking an suv but a little more gas friendly. The 04 Chevy had about 340 thousand miles when I finally thought it's to tired to put any more money in repairs. Was a dam good truck.
For sure! 14 mpg with a 30 gallon tank sucks hind tit but going to run it until the motor goes..... then I'm going to put a new one in it, rebuild the transmission, level kit, off road goodies and odds and ends and just have fun with it... because I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back