Whats the Difference between a ....

Moosie, that's great! Congratulations!!! We have been wanting a little girl but are afraid we will get another boy. The two boys we have keep us hoppin and I don't know if we could handle 3.

That being said, some say the "position" of conception has something to do with determining the sex of the baby. Care to share with a fellow hunttalker the position used?;)humphump

Ha! We've got 2 girls -- pistols at that! As for the positions to determine the sex of the baby...I don't remember...there were quite a few during the time we were trying with each! hump

We're at the inverse camp...do we try for a 3rd and go for a boy or risk a 3rd girl! :eek:

Any suggestions for positions to make a boy would be much appreciated. Success rates for each would be good also! :D

Congrats. Didn't anyone tell you that if you are too vigorous during conception, that you will blow the peepee off of the little one...

I got three daughters and three sons. The daughters always belong to Daddy.

Congrats!

I wish I could freeze my youngest ( 10 year old girl ) and keep her the way she is now. They grow up way too fast

Good Going on the Little Girl! Now take out the handbook that came with the boys and throw it away! Little girls are special, we have 3 daughters, 1 boy, 4 grandsons, 2 granddaughters and a Great-granddaughter. Keep us informed, John

Congrats moosie, and mrs moosie..I'm of the opinion that girls are more difficult, too and I don't think position matters much, or I'd have a bunch of puppies.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back