Whats Going On Guys??

Two went out today and one will go out tomorrow.:D

cold and snow here, so keeping close to home. Even watched the last 20 laps of Nascar. Man am I pathetic. :eek:

:rolleyes: ;)

You just asked the wrong person about staying out of trouble... (LOL). I never stay out of trouble, I cause it ALL of the time... I wouldn't be called Lil Hitler if I satyed out of trouble. I also know the feeling about working alot. If I am not working at work I am working at home. A womans work is NEVER done. LMAO. :D

Working a bajillion night shifts in a row here.

For applications, I have Idaho for sheep (april). Nevada for sheep x3(March), goat, elk, deer. South Dakota for deer x 5, elk, sheep, goat, lopes. I hope it'll be a sheep year. I'm gonna be hunting A LOT this year. I have some time off I need to burn.

Been wanting to get out and work on load development for my new lightweight 30-06.

Planning out some lovely landscape work this summer. That can wait though.

My second son has finally chosen to be left eye dominant and right handed. He's 7 years old and up until about 6 months ago, there wasn't a strong dominance in either eye. Gotta pick him up a LH youth bow now. I'm considering on dishing off the youth-cut right hand bolt gun for a single shot configuration so it'll fit all the kids better.

Waiting for ice-off on some of these lakes. With the kids getting older, I'm putting away the fly rod and going back to a spinning set up. I tasted walleye for the 1st time last week. Tasty! I want to catch a pile of them.

COOL apps away :D

Moosie, got the disc, it worked, laughed my butt off again :D
That was really a hoot. GREAT editing, I really appreciate the copy!
May all of your "flips" be golden! Are you faring well with the market shift?

TBONE, My 4 year old has been shooting one of those small fiberglass jobs,
the red indian one :D He has chased this one fox squrriel all over but he has yet to take a direct hit, he just turns around looks at the shooter and :p
I think we have all been there. Hey fishing is fishing, but for the little ones its really all about catching!

I'm still on the fence about where to put in.
I KNOW that if I try for New Mexico another Hurricane will go to my house during my trip.........so Ive got to nail down a plan soon.
It will probably be a colorado rifle hunt with the family.

Our world gets busy in 3 weeks with Spring Break, but we all need it after all the insurance deductibles and rising cost of insuring stuff here in the sand.

I'll be back!
Work hard yall, we have to pay to play!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back