Whatever happened to American BUFFALO hunts?

TomTeriffic

After all we never had a man called William F. "BISON BILL" Cody! I ask because I see a lot of threads around here in reference to "bison" hunts.

More Bison/Buffalo quips:

I believe Cape "Bison" are the most dangerous game animal in Africa. Waitress, please bring me an order of bison wings and celery sticks with dip. In the army, I had to tow a water "bison" several times with a deuce and a half. I've never had a "bison" nickel in my coin collection.

Are the "Bison Bills" in "Bison", New York ever going to win a Super Bowl? :LOL:

Last edited:
worm-on-hook.jpg

You guys don’t understand. The bison rebranding is just another symbol of the global conspiracy and international new world order Anglophobia and canceling Western European culture. Just like the lack of large brand markings on guns and cars.

For over 200 years, America had BUFFALO. Their latin name is Bison, Bison, and technically they are not a true buffalo like Africa's Cape buffalo (Syncerus caffer caffer) or Asia's Water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). So what!! All animals have latin names, yet we still call of them by their local names. America's most popular big game animal, the white-tailed deer has a latin name of Odocoileus virginianus, which most people can't even pronounce, so we call it by it's local name. The American buffalo are no different, PERIOD!

Many things have local names. In the case of buffalo, their local (American) name was BUFFALO. Yes, we had Buffalo Bill Cody, Buffalo, NY, Buffalo, WY, the buffalo nickle, and the list goes on.

Yes, I'm old school, but I also know the difference between American buffalo, Cape buffalo, and Water buffalo. America has called our variety BUFFALO for hundreds of years, so that is what I will always call them!

You guys don’t understand. The bison rebranding is just another symbol of the global conspiracy and international new world order Anglophobia and canceling Western European culture. Just like the lack of large brand markings on guns and cars.
Brought about by a bunch of young punks who eat animals that are not purely vegetable eaters.

After all we never had a man called William F. "BISON BILL" Cody! I ask because I see a lot of threads around here in reference to "bison" hunts.

More Bison/Buffalo quips:

I believe Cape "Bison" are the most dangerous game animal in Africa. Waitress, please bring me an order of bison wings and celery sticks with dip. In the army, I had to tow a water "bison" several times with a deuce and a half. I've never had a "bison" nickel in my coin collection.

Are the "Bison Bills" in "Bison", New York ever going to win a Super Bowl? :LOL:

what-does-this-5b162c.jpg

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back