Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

What you think of this pic?

Nut

Picture_015.sized.jpg

The eagly looks like it was put on the picture.

The one below what are you guys playing football?

Delw

The bald eagle picture is cool, but it doesn't look like that dead part of that tree wedged in there would support it. The second picture must have been taken with a fairly fast shutter speed to stop that ball. Did you get a new digital camera?

On the football one, nither person shot the ball. cause the timming is off.

I am guessing it was pasted there as well.

Nope nothing was pasted. :D

I havent learned how to do that yet. ;)

The eagle isnt real either. It is a peice of artwork at Magee Marsh so the bird watchers can know what one looks like. :rolleyes:

The ball was shot by TE and is actually there.

I didnt take either pic so now I know how I stink at photos.
shhh.gif

That ain a football, thats a baseball, footballs are shaped like a football, where baseballs are round like a basketball. I don't know what the net is for, don't look like any fish around there.

I got it! I got it! The pictures are real; but the photographer is bogus!! :D Nice pics there. :D

Ok I dont think I am fake. I took the One of Nut and Te. I hit the botton just as the ball left Te hands. so I knew I would get the ball in mid air I was taking with the diget cam I got Fred.

I should have guessed it was fake. Look at the branch it is sitting on. No bird that big could sit on a branch like that not attached to something. It still a pretty picture anyway.
They are both nice pictures. ;) :D

NUT, there is no Concrete Crack in the 2nd Picture... therfore it's real ;)

And why are the Ducks so big up there... truely not real. Try something else :D :D

Holy smokes, don't you guys have any hills? :(
And yer safe so long as that big overgrown funnel has steam coming from it! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back