What We as Sportsman Need To Look Tt!

hunter72

Good Morning Gentleman!
Well here in Oregon the Next Hit with Covis-19. We wonder what is Next? Shutting down Hunting and Fishing to us also? We all know how much Out Of State Hunters Add to Revenue. We All Stand As One!P2260001.JPG
As of Thursday at mid night there is no longer any Out Of State Fisherman and Hunters allowed to do either until further notice.
The comply to just keep to yourself just has not happened in many,many cases and the spread of this virus continues.
I'm not sure why people do not understand the severity of this virus. It is only common sense that if we pay any attention or maybe a little more attention on the news, We can learn a little more each day what is happening here.
As Much as I's love to take the old Guy of 93 fishing with me, It is an absolute NO. Because I know even at my age of 72 that his chances of coming out being Ok after he tested positive with the virus are very slim.
We all have cabin fever and before it is over, We will probably be going a little Crazy.
If we all abide by what they are saying and stay away from others or at least the distancing, keep our hands washed, we should be Good.
Find things to do, Keep busy now with many not working is the time to catch up. We Hunters I'm sure can find much to do. I just wrote a little thread on the things I have done since I have stayed indoors.
Finished all my Brant Decoys with a fresh coat of paint, completed an old scull oar, and then made another, 2 week project, painted a fresh coat of paint on my scull and did some patch work for my son on his scull. I could do some reloading for my Rifle, but will wait on that as I'm going to go do a little Spring Chinook Fishing and be by myself for a couple days at a time. But keeping Busy or as Busy as possible and let the Virus work itself out with all our help it will end sooner then Later.
It does no one any good to continuously worry about what will? what if? or How long. It is what it is as the old saying goes. So we have to hang together and let it run its coarse.
Meaning stay to yourself as much as possible, wash up stay healthy as no one says you cant go out and take that Walk with your Spouse and or Dogs. Help Plant some Tomatoes which I did yesterday helping the wife. there is so much that can be done and yea I know as One person asked what are you going to do when things run out?
Well Number (1) I'm not there yet, number (2) I'll figure that one out when it gets here, (3) Don't worry about tomorrow as were not done with today yet! Number (4) Probably nothing I can do about it anyway so why worry about it at this point. Mix those around any way you like and they all end up the same.
Fellow Hunters and Fisherman be-leave me we can find things to do even if its not hunting or fishing oriented. I'm sure the Spouse can find many things we could do but I'd much rather take care of my things first. LOL
The Stupid are stupider if they do not comply with the Notice put at hand. So All! Take care, Be safe, and Keep Busy. hunter72

Reactions: LCH
I guess it comes down to WHO YOU vote for. Vote these people OUT and VOTE IN someone that feels the same why we SPORTSMAN DO ................

In reply the site says it all and yes the restrictions are there on all out of State hunters and fisherman
The one bad thing is; Is our Governor Brown whom will fight the president all the way on re opening this State due to things getting better as she and along with OR, WA, CA all fighting every move the President makes. I be-leave one reason why the Governors have full hand to do as they see fit and now it is in there hands.
Here on the Coast of Oregon there has only been one case and that is of a Prisoner sent here from Salem to finish out his last 6 month and of coarse bringing him here we now have but only the one case.
But! how many People has he been in contact with not only here but Salem where he came from?
So It will be interesting when Kate Brown our fearless leader (NOT)
How this women ever got voted in again is beyond me and many more that you talk with. OH YEA the Portland bunch and the Colleges she attended before the election letting all those students know she would fight to make sure that all Tuition would be FREE.
Everyone wants Free this Free that and who in the Hell is going to pay for all this Free stuff. The homeless issue is out of hand in Oregon and nothing gets done with it. keep giving all this free stuff away and it will just get worse. BIG TIME! Look at where it is way before this epidemic and will get worse. Kate brown Get your head out and take care of Business the right way.
People are fed UP! Think of your Stae and the people within. There are more communities then the Portland Area. hunter72

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back