PEAX Equipment

What Size Talley's?

tzone

I have a Kimber Montana .243 for my son. We just got a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-12x42 and the scope juuussssst touches the barrel, no matter how I move it. Will Tally medium height work? I'm pretty sure it has low's on it now. They were on the gun when I bought it.

Odd. I've mounted 50mm objectives in lows on a Kimber Mountain Ascent. You may have extra lows on your rifle, they do make them for the Kimbers.

I have the same gun, and the issue I ran into with the Lows was the bolt coming in contact with the eyebox, rather than barrel clearance. Going to mediums will definitely take care of the barrel issue, but keep the bolt throw in mind.

Odd. I've mounted 50mm objectives in lows on a Kimber Mountain Ascent. You may have extra lows on your rifle, they do make them for the Kimbers.

That's something I didn't consider. You may be right. It barely touches it, but it does.

I have the same gun, and the issue I ran into with the Lows was the bolt coming in contact with the eyebox, rather than barrel clearance. Going to mediums will definitely take care of the barrel issue, but keep the bolt throw in mind.

Thank you. That is an issue with the current scope that's on it. Some sort of Nikon with turrets on it. It's painted camo and you can see where the bolt rubbed the paint off on the eyebox. That's coming off obviously.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back