Caribou Gear Tarp

What should I...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Bring to Texas next week....

SOEMONE post a "CHECKLIST" of what they're bringing... (NOT if you're driving) I'm flying so I'm stuck with my BOW as one bag, and one bag.... HELL, WHEN I hunt here, I take like 3-4 bags..... I need to cut some stuff out....

HELP a BROTHA out :D

Jason Lee says few problems can't be solved with a piece of plastic, bring a credit card. Bring a set of light clothes, a light jacket, BINOCULARS, knife, plastic bags, small flashlight, something orange to wear, canteen for a drink. Its like 80 in the daytime now and you'll need fluid. Toothbrush and soap if desired. Camera, film and/or disks! Hats, people want some of those hats!

What's the other stuff you think you want? Maybe a range finder, that would be good. The flashlight, etc. could be put with your bow, right?

:cool:

Bring soap whether desired or not. I'll bring poker cards.

I suggest we all chip in and buy a couple of cases of bottled water to throw in the butt packs. It's easier than carrying a canteen.

Maybe some sun screen for the fair haired boys from the north country. Some of you need to be reminded to bring a change of skivvies I understand.

CH, You think you are going to throw that out there and not get asked to explain it?

"Ok, splain me something Lucy...."...

Well, I'm not sure if it was his boyish good looks, or the bright blue plaid pants he was wearing, but something about Moosie just turned that poor old Texas boy's head, as he was wolf-whistling at Moosie in the parking lot. :eek: (This was the "cart man" at Walmart.) I asked Oscar about it, but he swore that this was his first trip to Texas... :rolleyes: Frankly, I don't think it was Oscar's first rodeo. But I could be wrong.

I didn't know that weenie ropin' was an event in Texas Rodeos. I thought that was reserved for the boys (and I use the term loosley) in Kalifornia.... Specially those San FranCisco cowboys... and cowgirls.... and cowundecideds..... :cool:

I think wienie roping is from Arizona....wienie waggling is the Kalifornia version. ;) Besides, it's the San Francisco Forty-whiners. The Cowboys are from some other town...oh yeah, I'll be there in two days.

I forgot the bedroll. Neither the ram ranch nor the hog/turkey ranch follow-up have sheets or blankets. Bring a light sleeping bag or cover, its like 50 degrees in the morning at Thompson's ranch now. It rained here last night, which was good. The Texas wild flowers are starting to bloom too.

How about the nightblooming Texas WILD FLOWERS? Do they bloom all year?

Maybe we can find some of those while we're there.

Huh, Hawiaai has that night blooming flower, we don't? We got like bluebonnets, Indian paint brush, that's what I meant there, they're on the roadsides.

Okay ... all you guys.. Ask shakey if he is"" bringing his PURPLE RiFLE??" hee hee You do know they have either steers OR?? well ya know what they say.. If shakey is bringing the PURPLE RIFLE, Then will sumone PLEASE pick up shakey at the airport? I am kinda scared all those "' funny kind of"" fellas they have in Texas>

Shaky purple rifle? :eek: Yes he does have one. Would love to see him bring it out. I have a pink dress he could borrow also. :D

What I want to know is this. After the meal Friday night I suppose there will be a little drinking. If you wake up next morning with a jar of vasilene next to you and your buttocks is sore. Will you say anything to somebody? :eek:

Jim,

No need to be concerned about my PURPLE rifle. It won't be making this trip.

As you can see by the post below yours (From Nut) you should be REALLY concerned about him in his pink dress. LMAO

Then again, he is from Ohio, what can one expect? LMAO

Don

WHEW.. hooray.. No purple rifle to worry about.. Nut.. I don't drink but you will be able to tell who it was that brought a jar of vaseline into the room by the dead body lying next to the door.. LMBO...Pink dress and a guy from ohio?? Now why don't that suprise me? ( me thinks nut will fit in, in the great state of Tex Ass )
NUT? let me know what description of vehicle your driving so I can alert our highway patrol>

Hey Tom, I know there are nightblooming wildflowers in Texas, I've met a couple of them. They worked at a club just out side of Austin called Blondie's. I don't know that they spent any time beside roads or anything, but they sure did stir up some interest when the petals opened.........:D

Back