Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central American

• MUTT – Including Mexican

• MUTT – Not including Mexican

• Total voters
Let's see. As I read it, most of those are nationalities rather than races.. I know several Mexican citizens with names like Chong and Hemphill. Even a couple of Sandersens thrown in for measure.. So for a nationality, I guess I'd have to be 'Merican like Gunner46. As for family origin, I have ancestors from England, Italy, Ireland, Wales, France, Austria, and the Pyranees. I would have to say my race is caucasian.

Common error WHOC, Race would be either Negro, Causcasian, Asian, Native American, or Pacific Islander. I think that about covers it in generalities. If you want to get a little more specific, you could separate Asian into Oriental Asian and Arabic Asian with folks from India, Pakistan, Nepal considered Oriental and those from places like Saudi Arabia, Iraq,and most of the Arabic countries considered Asian. Do not include the people from Iran in that heading as they are Arayan and will be the first to tell you that.

:cool:

danr55 said:
Common error WHOC, Race would be either Negro, Causcasian, Asian, Native American, or Pacific Islander. I think that about covers it in generalities. If you want to get a little more specific, you could separate Asian into Oriental Asian and Arabic Asian with folks from India, Pakistan, Nepal considered Oriental and those from places like Saudi Arabia, Iraq,and most of the Arabic countries considered Asian. Do not include the people from Iran in that heading as they are Arayan and will be the first to tell you that.

:cool:

Like I said before It only gave me 10 Options so I was limited, so I grouped them :D

I know what you are saying for sure… Are you sure you are comfortable telling us about your background or even posting here, I was called racist for even asking, when if this was ANY OTHER place but SI, it would have been fine! :cool:

You should see what we talk about in the girls locker room hump :D

Am i the only Africa American here ??! :D :D

And how come before I voted I could see who voted were and Now I jsut see the result's in a Number fashion ?

Aimee.
He did not call you racist, he said the post is and he has a point. There isnt an option for AMERICAN or WHITE, while everything else has been covered pretty well. I personally consider myself an AMERICAN and WHITE, always have and always will. I found this post to be a bit off colored, but didnt say anything, I knew somebody else would.
'Nuff Said

|oo again if you dont care then why ask. are you just posting to watch yourself type. i never said you are a racist. what i said is you cannot make a post like this and then justify it by saying that you dont mean for it to be racist. as long as we distinguish people by nationality it will always be racist.there are only americans. not italian americans, latin americans, african americans only americans. a man is a man and the color of his skin only determines the clothes that look best on him. every year my children bring home statistic reports from school. they break down every ethnicity into groups and then throw in gender. children are taught from a very early age that skin color makes you different and if you arent of a certain origin it is impossible for you to graduate from kindergarden and you will be destined to a life of prison. this world has been here for along time yet we still cant live in harmony with one another. if you cant understand that then you have bigger problems in this world than being called a racist. |oo

Us WHITE ppl Came from another ethnic group!! I am going Beyond American....

If this thread is OFF colored :D, it was only taken that way by the one person who suggested it and others who have not said anything while the other 16 ppl who voted already did not think so :rolleyes:

If you take it as Racist go ahead, and have FUN!

I have to disagree... I am just learning what my roots are, I was wondering what everyone else's roots are andif they even knew, and all I am going to say is it is not a requirement to share why I really posted this thread.

"as long as we distinguish people by nationality it will always be racist.there are only americans. "

who said I am distinguishing anybody by nantionality...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

People are way to Touchy!!!

Again just curious!!!

BTW I won't have any other comments about racism, slaves or the south or whatever you bring up. If this post offends you don't read it. Don't know how else to say it

Going back to the racist topic.... have you ever looked up the word "nigger" in the dictionary? It doesnt mention, race, color, creed or anything like that: it is "an ignorant person or action".

True Orca very true.. but if you use the "N" word you will be called racist.

Wh chick this seems like a simple question to me.

My mother 100% German...my dad English/Swiss...so i guess i`m a mutt [half breed]

Thanks for backing Me up CJCJ...It was intended to be simple!!! I for sure got the focus off the minuteman for a while ..........hehehehehe

Anyone who reads the post know I am always asking questions :D

WH's OutdoorsChick said:

who said I am distinguishing anybody by nantionality...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here's your poll choices

What are you
Mexican
Canadian
Australian
European
Asian
African American
South American
Central American
MUTT – Including Mexican
MUTT – Not including Mexican

Looks like a nationality poll instead of race poll :rolleyes:

No no, Bro. I've been telling these guys for years that I am really a 400lb. burly black guy with a falsetto. Naturally if you are African American, I must be too.

I don't think anyone believes me though. ;)

Taxi what part of Central America do you come from. I grew up in Panama myself.

CJ are you Swiss? German, French, Italian or Latin Swiss? My mother was born in the German part of Switzerland.

Back