What Is You Downfall?

DRAFTSTUD

Alright, We all know we're all too short for our weight, but what is it that no matter what if it's in the house we need to eat! Mine is Ice Cream, love to get that bowl and let it melt just a little, then dig in. M&Ms are a big Killer also. So, what's your poison? John

Yep...

Ice cream is right up there at the top

I also make a great fry bread adding a few extra ingredients plus make my own brown sugar to top it off after rubbing it liberally with butter... :D

:p ...Of course I’m not overweight, vertically challenged, or under tall either... :p

I also make a great fry bread adding a few extra ingredients plus make my own brown sugar to top it off after rubbing it liberally with butter... :D

Mine is similar to 'chsr's except the food stuff he mentioned.humphump:D

Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies. It sucks that Costco sells them in bulk because I have a tendency to eat them in bulk as well. MMMMMM coooooookies.........

My sister-in-law makes killer fudge. Still have some in the freezer, sneak in some when the wife's not looking...

KP

Oatmeal stout, porters, Brown ales, Belgain wit, and occasionally IPAs from the local brewery. If I need beer in a can its Miller Genuine Draft or in a bottle its Newcastle or Alaskan Amber. I just can't handle light beers anymore, no taste.

Ice cream D-Q which is a block away from the house and I get a large blizzard for a buck 80, One of my boys worked there and I still get a great discount. Also Olives, green olives are a killer. But I give it all up if the get the nod from the wife LOL

Probably just coke and fast food. Try to order at a restaurant without a soda pop, it's not easy.

Ice cream, girl scout cookies, apple fritters, beer, fries. None of which I ge at home, the wife must have bought one of those cookbooks for a different chicken recipe a day for the rest of your life.

Kielbasa
Ice cream (Ben & Jerry’s)
Brownies
Fat Tire Ale
BBQ Spare Ribs
Martinis, straight up and dirty , Belvedere
Dark Chocolate

The list is Never-ending :D :D

Tuesday nights (Tonight) is the worse.. I play ball wit hthe Boyz atthe Local church then we migrate for a Movie night... It's always filled with ALOT of POP, and Chicken wings and Chips.. I would give it up but I'm severly alergic to not eating. And I don't like reactions. If i don't eat all that food I usually break out with skinnier waist lines, etc. We dont'; want any of that crap happening :D

Choco Shakes aren't bad either !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back