What is worst hunting show on TV ?

Is it A-Way outdoors with that dumbass with the mustache that kinda resembles Luigi from Super Mario Bros? I can't stand that show!

I agree with the Keith Warren comment!

I also hate Jimmy Houston outdoors. I am pretty sure Jimmy and Ric Flair were separated at birth and they both drive me up the F*ing wall.

Without a doubt it has to be rusty faulk outdoors ( can we say faulk on this board?) I don't hink he's ever been on a fair chase hunt, and while he might behind the high fence, he's always shooting for a doe or management buck whatever that is. he's usually dragging a kid or woman along, and has no idea what gun or bow he's packin. When he goes fishing, he's always after blue gill, 1 pound bass. I don't think he could pack a lunch or hit his ass with both hands.

I ain never heard of anyone of these guys but Jimmy Houston. He don't irratate me nearly as much as that guy on Shotgun Journal.

I can't stand Realtree. Mostly because I have to look at George Taulman's butt-ugly mug on every show.
But I'll take any hunting show over "Gold-gold-gold-gold-fee-fee-fee-ver-ver-ver." That show makes me want to yak.

Another vote for Keith Warren. What a spode. Another one that bugs me sometimes is Real Tree Outdoors.

A bad one that I liked for some reason was Hunting with Hank. LMAO at that guy's toupee.

Have to agree with hunting with Hank! At least he lets the dog have the notoriaty! I can't stand the perfectly elloquent articulation of every consonant of this guy! His dog is great, but his narration drives me crazy!

I'm just a shirt and blue jeans kinda guy, but this guy is right out of a LL Bean catalog! LOL!

When I started getting into hunting hard, I figured I had to get ahold of every hunting video and watch every show. That Jackie guy would make one very nervous to bend over and pick up some thing dropped... :eek:

I'm thinking Babe Winkleman is about as phony as they come....And we all know what a BuckMaster does
hump.gif
Here Jackie,Jackie ;) :D

Hunterman(Tony)

On the Sportsman Channel there are a couple of shows that I hate. But the main one is Creekside Outdoors. It is mainly hunting in a fenced in enclosure and the hosut/guide talks loud and constantly . He has a irritating voice also. It is mainly a infomercial for his business based in NY State.

I used to have that channel on Satalite and the only shows after a short time I would even watch was the mining and gold digging shows that it puts out. All of the hunting clips seemed so faked after awhile that you seen one, you seen them all....Some of them guy's sitting in Texas in high built blinds with a lader to them to the ones in Tennessee that had high built blinds with a ladder built to them, then down to the south east with high built blinds with ladders to them. The rest seemed very staged. If they really wanted to grab my attention, they should have been building camps as I would, moving cross country and getting what they get, which is usually nothing but more knowledge and experiences that only this type of hunting can produce...

One vote for warren here. Try this, close your eyes and listen to him talk and tell me it dont sound like Foxworthy

I like the Gold fever show!!! Maybe its the rape and pillage miner in me, I like seeing that silt being strewn down stream!!!

With out a doubt the worst fishing show on is the "Can you beat Charlie Moore" It on ESPN2 on sundays... This guy gets invites from people around the nation to come and fish their waters with them. He has his a terrible Basston accent and all he does is talk about how great of a fisherman he is... then he usually gets his ass handed to him. Just check it out once and you,ll know what I mean.

I've gone on a hog hunt and a deep sea fishing trip with Keith Warren out of his forum and he's a neat guy, very pleasant, very knowledgable, and very fun. His family and staff are good people. His 10 year old son just shot a blackbuck doe right between the eyes on a hunt last weekend. His daughter is only 8 and her nickname is Dead Eye, he's bringing both of them on a forum member hunt in Aug. I don't like watching the shows much and don't, I'd rather be outdoors doing something, instead of watching it. I respect Keith Warren a lot, especially after meeting him and hunting and fishing with him a little.

Here's a picture from the fishing trip I went on.
http://www.huntandlodge.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=43;t=000065;p=1#000004

[ 05-18-2004, 12:26: Message edited by: Tom ]

I don't think you, 280, respect any hunting and/or fishing person that I can recall.

One thing about these negative posts, they make life a lot easier for all the anti's. Can't hunters stick up for hunters some too? Like, what's the best show?, we ought to be nameing that too, eh.
hump.gif

[ 05-18-2004, 15:14: Message edited by: Tom ]

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back