Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What is worst hunting show on TV ?

Have to agree with hunting with Hank! At least he lets the dog have the notoriaty! I can't stand the perfectly elloquent articulation of every consonant of this guy! His dog is great, but his narration drives me crazy!

I forgot to mention... I hate this guy singing the jingle for the show! No wonder he hunts alone!!!!!

LMAO Bambi...That is one of the reasons I like the Gold Prospectors show...They demonstrate how and why it is actually healthy to get in and vacume all of the silt and dirt off the bottom of creek beds to retrieve gold. The possitives I see far out weigh any negatives.
Dixie, your absolutly right on your assumption, I have found the same thing going on after watching a bunch of them. All the names and faces become jumbled with only the best portions of the hunt.

watched Keith Warren again this weekend, hands down THE WORST hunting show on the tube, Babe Winkleman is a hunting god compared to this ass clown

watched Keith Warren again this weekend, hands down THE WORST hunting show on the tube, Babe Winkleman is a hunting god compared to this ass clown

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoosier50
Back