Caribou Gear

What is this? Help me firearm experts.

Yes I get that its a cool rifle but was just struggling getting to what is actually is since I don't have a huge knowledge of old rifles. Thanks fellas, I knew you would quickly come thru!

No, its not for sale to anyone but my wife. And if she doesn't want it, I'll be taking it lol

Sweet rifle. I am going to try and get a buck with my grandads old 30-40 krag this year I think.

I'll give you $35 and teach you the song of my people. Good trade. You know you want to do this.
Very tempting but no. I'm now guessing that out there somewhere is a man that is extremely unhappy about this situation. We are getting it from a distant relative that needs cash and just got done with a divorce. My wife came up as a possible buyer and we were asked what we would pay for it. Working on the terms now. I have an idea from gun broker and other sites but anyone here have a legit idea? We are going to pay her whatever it is worth. We don't have the serial number yet but it appears to be post 1907 due to the patent mark in the photo and due to the mass production of them in 1915 and 1916 my money would it being one of those two years. There also is I see a few later versions post 1932 that were produced but I don't think its one of those.

I wonder if her ex knows that she has the rifle?

Most of the 30-40 krags I’ve seen have had the barrel cut down significantly. That’s cool that yours looks intact. Nice rifle.

Super cool. I’ve heard those aren’t very pleasant to shoot, though. Something about the shape of the stock & comb makes them pretty punishing on the shoulder and face.

You guys aren't helping me at all with what I need to offer this lady that is fair. I can't even trade you nothing if we don't get it...I got about 2 hours before my wife gets there

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back