Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

what if, sheep/goat/moose

the nikster

Suppose all the states in the violator pact got together and said you can only apply for 1 premium tag in 1 state per year? Such as, I can only apply for sheep in 1 state per year, but no goats or moose?
Are there legal hoops to jump through? What could be done to compensate a person for points lost?
What if, say Idaho, decided to disallow any apps from persons applying in other states?
I know it would reduce revenue due to fewer apps, what other ramifications might there be?

Kinda removes state controls, I don't see it happening, but then again, I've never thought of it before. What are you trying to accomplish by doing this, a larger group of people drawing tags, instead of 1 guy getting three tags in three states? I think that only happens with auction tags, although, I guess it mathematically could happen.

Don't see that happening. People would lose points and states would lose profit.

Honestly, I was wondering if I could make a point but you guys are too smart for me.
I hear people complain from time to time about hunting becoming a rich man's sport. Many cannot afford to apply in multiple states so only the wealthy/well prepared/wise get the benefit of applying in multiple states. I thought I might get more of an emotional response from some folks.
I agree that the states would lose $$. I agree that people would likely lose points. I agree It's a bad idea. So it'll probably be law next year in some states.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back