Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What I thought was a deer...

tufferthandug

My family and I stopped to take a dip at a lake tonight and while we were swimming around I looked across and seen what I thought was a deer lying in the shade. Well I couldn't see much of it so I thought I would take a picture and zoom in on it when I got home to see if it was a buck or not. So to make a long story short, I get home and see that the object was actually half-way up a tree.

So here goes... Do you think this could be a cougar? If you look closely it is half way up the tree. There are cougars in the area.

RiveratJuly2005003.jpg

RiveratJuly2005016.jpg

Looks like the forest floor to me?? :confused: But then again, I've got terrible eye sight. Maybe I'm missing something.

Coues, Chupicabra have blue eyes.. this rascal has brown eyes.. Gotta be Sasquatch..

:cool:

LOL, If I had been "High" I would've been to lazy to even take a piture...

I'll be going back there soon, and I'll take another picture to see if the tree is empty or that it in fact had a "Critter" taking a nap in it.

I garuntee it aint no lion but just below and a little ti the right of your arrow there is a nice looking bear in the picture got his head poking around the tree.;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back