Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What have you done to practice this summer?

stilllearning

I have been continuing to run our archery group at the church on Tuesday nights and the last two weeks have only produced a few shooters making it so I have gotten alot of practice on those days and every thursday have been working more on the longer distances. I want to be good at 40 yards and under by the season opener and I actualy have seen a very nice improvement in my shooting on the long distance. I will try and get pics for you on Thursdays shoot.

What about you? What have you been doing to get ready for the season to open?

I almost forgot I have done a 3D shoot earlier this summer and will be doing another on the 23 of August in Old Town Maine. Now that is fun.

Been trying to shoot the bow at least once a week, and the biggest thing that I have done is really upped the cardio this year. Have made some big improvements and can't wait to see how it helps, or proves to me how much farther I need to get.

This week I have been going through all of the gear and prepping it all. Got both packs out and making sure they are properly working, and have all of the gear in it I need.

We are getting equipment ready, feeders out, stands set, permission slips signed.
I shoot a crossbow and have for 27 years because of my shoulders injury's so I keep my bow tuned. We start Sept 15th. For me it will depend on the weather. I like to wait till we have cool nights in the low 50's and below before getting to excited.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back