What happened

Whiskers

To the adult jokes? I enjoyed Flippers post of the day! That and my morning coffee started the day off perfectly.humphump

Is this the kind of censorship we can expect from the new owner :eek:

Whiskers, what part of "Hitler=Big Fin" didn't you understand!:D

Just kidding waterboy. :D

I know, call me a prude, call me whatever. Flipper was almost in tears as I told him the adult section had to go, as he had put a lot of work into that project.

Since my goal is to have a site with all sections open to all visitors, those type of pics weren't going to work. It was not so much the jokes, as the pics. But, since these sites are visited by people of all ages I didn't want to expose innocent eyes to stuff they shouldn't see or read.

Sorry guys. Well ....... not really. It is needed to make the site more useful and less administration.

Until then, I am sure you can find links to other websites that have the same content as what used to be in the adult section. Maybe Flipper can paste it on some other site, so not all is lost.

Damn, being called Hitler, when I have opened up every section of the site to no longer needing approval or passwords. Pretty harsh crew around here. :D

wow, Hunt talk gettin all gussy'd up and stuff!

Great.... now where are we supposed to post pictures of things that happen that should not happen on usual hunts? Like Miller with sheep and such?

Great.... now where are we supposed to post pictures of things that happen that should not happen on usual hunts? Like Miller with sheep and such?

If you are doing something with Miller or sheep, you can just keep it to yourself.

To the adult jokes? I enjoyed Flippers post of the day! That and my morning coffee started the day off perfectly.humphump

Well I guess you could compare it to "The Donald"..."You're Fired!" :D

Or you could look at it like this...
Sometimes we have to amputate an extremity for the health of the whole. I've got no rub with that.

I thought the adult section was only viewable by special request.

Is the adult section to be replaced by the spiritual thought of the day??

Spiritual thought of the day 3/23/09 "Jesus this sucks"

funnystickfiguresstopthat.gif

Damn this place is harsh. But, bring it on boys. I've got big shoulders.

Now our unique visitor counts will go down to 10% of what it has been. :eek:

Back