Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

what happened to deerking

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK,
There are many, many people that know the truth. No doubt I did some things wrong and take full blame for them... and will pay for them emotionally and financially be sure of that. All this bashing and name calling back and forth is one of the reasons I haven't said much. Personally I don't care what you think of me but I won't stoop to bashing and mudslinging, ain't my style. I extend you and offer to call me or I will call you and if you really care to know the truth you'll get it. Thanks
Jeff

A true Post from a True man.... I'll go so far to say DK messed up and got what he had coming to him. Hell, I speed and get what comes to me.. (Although I sear it was only 73 not 89 in the school zone..... ;) )

I'll stoop to Name calling. Cuz he made you look like a Piece of SHIT... PK !!!!!!!! And you jsut don't get it. No ones protecting DK from what he did, We jsut don't like your approach.

dearking its good to hear from you again i have talked with you a few times on mm.com and through emails i think that responce to that little ass hole was first class i will be good to hear from you in the future and hope everything works out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back