Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What Happened Del?

Westy...

Waited for you until 9:30am.

You didn't miss much only caught three on the Spook. I wasted most of the morning with the Front Runner on. As soon as I went back to a Spook only I caught three right away.

Go figure on Friday morning they wouldn't hit unless the Front Runner was on. On Saturday morning they wouldn't bite unless you fished the Spook only.

That's fishing :rolleyes:

Westy...

I'll be fishing the tourny on wednesday.... so I will be there

I just have to find a baby sitter, april told me today she has to work that evening....

I could take the kids :rolleyes: ..........
Delw

Del, drop the kids off here and we will watch them for you

Del!!!
With Bill's offer..
You could take all of hunting season off and go hunting alone....LOL.... :D :D :D

Delw, I am backing out of fishing tomorrow. I do not want my boat to sit at work uncovered w/ the chance of rain during the day. I think I will save my fishing for the weekend and next week.

NoviceDave

OK dave No Problem....

the weekend sounds good also.. I need to prefisg for a club tourny and the water dog willie's tourny....
I need all the water time I can get..

Delw

Okay you guys meet me in the water at the 4 lane launch ramp no later then 5:15am on Saturday and I'll show you my schooling bite.

Westy...

No wonder you guy's don't get fishing done..You are afraid to let your boats get wet..OH!!!MY!!!!GOD!!! any thing but a boat that gets a little precip on it...What next. You don't want to wear out your reals, so don't put any line on them. Or Let's not lose any of our spinners. So don't tie them on the line. That way they don't get snagged and lost...HAHAHAHAHA!!!You guy's just never stop...LMAO....Oh! No!..I don't want my boat to get wet....LOL....
:D

Elkchsr, LMAO.
Alright you fishing fools. Any room for a back-seat suck this saturday?
If so call me, I am jonesing to go fishing.
I had no luck in CA pier fishing, my wife skunked me. She caught 1 sm white sea bass and I got nothing:(

I was out soaking up some of that CA sunshine.
Stayed in mission beach and Pacific Beach area and played on the sand.
Got to see many silicone implants and camel toes, but my wife would not let me take pictures of them. She only pointed them out to me and we would discuss whether their tits were real or fake.
I now have eye strain thanks to her

Any room for saturday???? (BS.S, BS.S, BS.S)

Allen sat my wife has to work sat... However I might be brave and take the little ones out for a while.... If I make it your more than welcome...
Westy is more of a sure thing though. He never miss's a morning bite...
Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back