Yeti GOBOX Collection

What equipment does Arizona consider legal to mount on a bow

Sharp stick

Finding what can be legally mounted to one’s bow in AZ has not been easy. I have a camera mounted on my riser to record my shot and hopefully some of my hunt as well. I know back a few years in states like CO you could not have any battery operated equipment on your bow, Co has lightened up a bit not as it is now legal to have things like a camera on your bow. I have been unable to find much info from the AZ fish and game web site. Does anyone know or can anyone point me to the Regis that cover what is legal on a bow in Az?

Finding what can be legally mounted to one’s bow in AZ has not been easy. I have a camera mounted on my riser to record my shot and hopefully some of my hunt as well. I know back a few years in states like CO you could not have any battery operated equipment on your bow, Co has lightened up a bit not as it is now legal to have things like a camera on your bow. I have been unable to find much info from the AZ fish and game web site. Does anyone know or can anyone point me to the Regis that cover what is legal on a bow in Az?
For issues I can’t find in the regs, I’ll call and ask (try to speak with LE).

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back