MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What does the drought do to antler growth????

What a great thread. The kid from Montana is going to shoot a red, stinky, pepper eating bull elk, with horns like a whitetail all tanked up on liquored up corn while the folks from Texas are chasing drunk ducks in little ultralights. That's a hell of a picture.

Personally, I think I'd like to join the Magnificent Seven and the blond chick with the Capacino.

:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-02-2002 07:05: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Tom, I don't have a lease here. Some of the contractors that work for our company have taken us out though. Are you familiar with the Calcassue Ranch North of Freer, I have hunted on it 3 or 4 times. Other than that we stick with Birds. There is great waterfowl hunting that is free.

DaleT, Its nice to be invited on high dollar hunts like that. There's other free hunts, just about too if that's what you like. Granger Lake, just north of you has some birds and hogs besides the obvious fishing there.

There's a duck pond at the end of my street, I guess I'll try the booze deal in some food and see what happens sometime. I've heard of using booze on hogs around here. It makes them relaxed enough to walk into a hog trap sometimes.

Tom,

You ever spend any time down at choke canyon?????

That's my favorite place for duck hunting and deer watching. They also have a hog hunt that we went on last year that was a lot of fun.

Yes, I've been there, but not a lot. I went for early season teal a couple of years back. I would like to go more but haven't got into the public hunts much. I have a friend that goes there for ducks and fishing a lot.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back