PEAX Equipment

What do you think he scores?

WY Hunter

I had a Euro done on this guy and will finally get him back on sunday so i will finally be able to lay a tape on him, I absolutely love antelope hunting and he is one of my better bucks so far, just curious what everyones guess is.

Attachments

• First shot.jpg
    First shot.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 573
  • prong.jpg
    prong.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 585
  • Pronghorn.jpg
    Pronghorn.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 590
Can't tell you what he'll score because I've never got my hands on one.:mad: I'm sitting here with all my fingers and toes crossed hoping that I at least draw my first tag this year. Congrats to you, no matter what the tape says I'm jealous.

Do we win a prize if we hit it "dead on"? The upper part of the horn is longer then it seems, but not very thick. The cutters are good length, and the bottom half has average+ mass. I would shoot this goat every chance I could on a overly popular area, I guess 73 -75. What does Eli think? let us know the official score when you can

Quick guess would be 78-4/8, but these are very tricky pictures to judge from. And if you haven't taped him yet, he may have shrunk some off that mark and be closer to 76-77. Let us know.

I say who cares, he's a real nice buck!

That B&C / P&Y score crap use to be cool, but lately its been taken to the point of making me sick. Look what its doing to our sport, ie. Gov tags, Doyle Moss types, tags being taken away for groups like SFW :mad:

Sorry for the rant, congrats on a great buck :hump:

cool looking lope, no matter the score. Congrats, should look great euro'd out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back