Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What do you think about this bull?

fowladdict

Supposedly he was hit somewhere in NV. What would he score? I've never seen a pic of a three horned bull.

Attachments

• bull 1.JPG
    bull 1.JPG
    575 KB · Views: 547
  • bull 2.JPG
    bull 2.JPG
    567.5 KB · Views: 547
  • bull 3.JPG
    bull 3.JPG
    542.1 KB · Views: 496
I have read that when there is tramatic antler disfiguerment it is usualy due to an injury just before or during antler growth. Is this True or Not ?? Maybe that big guy liked to hang out around the hiway and this was his last time.

Neat bull, too bad he died that way apparently. I've always thought it was kin of interesting how even a bull as messed up as this one still has some typical form in his eyeguards and towards the end of the main beam(s?) on the messed up side.

I've seen bulls with damaged pedicals before but this guy appears to have three pedicals rather than a split pedical. They used to have a cull hunt on the Havasupai Reservation each year to cull disfigured bulls like this guy. Don't know if they still do or not.

:cool:

Theres pics of a 3 antlered bull in my album that one of my buddies killed 2 years ago. I agree though...they are ugly!

Hmmm, if I had a bull like that step in front of the truck, depending on the age of my truck, I might just hit the gas.......

That is definitely a once in a lifetime rack.

Here is a picture of the 3 horned bull my buddy found dead while archery hunting. They are definetly pretty cool looking animals.

MVC-030F.jpg

MVC-027F.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back