Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What do all these Yankees do?

mdunc8

I've been driving around the northeast for the past week and haven't seen a hairy mammal not wearing a fur coat or dropping its r's yet. Is there a deer north of the Mason-Dixon line these days?

I've been driving around the northeast for the past week and haven't seen a hairy mammal not wearing a fur coat or dropping its r's yet. Is there a deer north of the Mason-Dixon line these days?

What are you driving ?? That can make all the difference...:rolleyes:

I was driving to work yesterday and hit an elk....went from 60mph down to about 10 before I bumped her...Broke my grill and bent the hood but could have been a hell of a lot worse. 3 scared running elk, 4 lanes of road = not cool

Not sure about anywhere else, but here in NY they have given out so many management permits and other special permits the deer population seems to have dropped drastically. The insurance companys make huge contributions to our politicians which obviously effects their hearing, otherwise they would be able to hear the voters concerns about this issue.

I was driving to work yesterday and hit an elk....went from 60mph down to about 10 before I bumped her...Broke my grill and bent the hood but could have been a hell of a lot worse. 3 scared running elk, 4 lanes of road = not cool

Did you hit them here in the Springs?

Glad to hear you are ok mudranger, I have seen alot of elk vs. vehicles...not very pretty! I have had lots of close calls...knock on wood...so far no damage!

Northern game have a lot more cover and use it. Evening and early morning is when I see deer. Hardly ever see bear. Areas that are bow only you will see more game in the day light hours. And the further north you go the less game their is.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back