Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What BS

It figures a Montana guy would think something frozen moves. The physics is when things are hot, they move, when they're cold, they stop moving so much.

So what are you doing 280, watching "the birds fall frozen from a limb"? Do you goose hunt any? I'm just not up on missanthropic peckerwood activities?
You really think you are one of those, whatever that is?

have not been doing much Tom, just running some numbers to see what it costs to grow a Rocky Mountain elk

At least you don't have to worry about 500,000 idiots on the road getting in your way when the weathers bad. I swear some of these drives in SLC got their driver's ed on another planet! Gotta love the guys trying to get up the hill to go snowboarding in a 2wd Ranger with now chains...

I got a limit of perch, how many cows did you get??:rolleyes: buttmunch
Good for you lickbag. Here's a kiss.hump
shcmaltskill.jpg

Good for you lickbag. Here's a kiss.hump
shcmaltskill.jpg

I suppose that is enough to convert you from sheep to elk?? Only problem is i doubt he would stand ther long enough for you to set up a very large step ladder

The cold front hit here about 3 PM today. Went from 55 degrees to 14 in 20 minutes. Brrrrrr.

Winter blues are starting to take hold. Need to go smoke a coyote or something constructive.

thanks for the warning t-bone,should pass through in a couple of hours and drop from rainy and 35 degrees to around -5 tomorrow at this time with a 20 to 30 mile an hour northwest wind.

"I understand scum freezes at around 30 below..." (big sky)

One of you Montanans better go help 280 get his tongue off the window.;)

Tain't exactly BBQ and bikini weather here either (-20), but like I said earlier it's looking better for the weekend. Methinks a coyote or two might have to die.

Check out the Huntalk song nominee in the Adult section. :) It ain't negative in Texas, its like 70 today here in San Antonio, but a cold front is coming. I guess I better find my jacket before it gets here tonight.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back