MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you guys doing for Easter???

P

pawclaws

I'm plumb burned out of ideas! :( Want to cook a meal for the in-laws. Have friends coming to visit relatives who want to drop by. Think I'm going to rent a Residence Inn suite up close to the in-laws and my friend's daughter and do a homestyle meal there. Now; what to cook?? :confused:

Venison Steaks,
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Corn on the Cob
Biscuts

We're having a multi-family wingding here at the house...we'll probably be doing the usual burgers, hotdogs, and brats. It'll be the first big cookout of the season.

Bar-B-Q rabbit & bbq Ham
Tator salad
corn
Home made bread

The family will be over for an egg hunt(this year I'll use the 12ga. for the eggs
hump.gif
)and dinner..

Hunterman(Tony)

Ham, tator au graten, salad, baked beans, corn bread......Mom will be cooking we always take the kids there for the egg hunt and dinner

I get home from a week long business trip on Good Friday. Then on easter sunday we will be celebrating my Grandmothers birthday as well.

Morning will be french toast, eggs and bacon for the fam then probably ham for dinner.

I'll be spending it with the My family, and then the In-laws.

Hmm, well I don't even know when easter is. I suppose it'll be just another day. Hopefully the weather will be good and I'll go out to the rifle range and test out some loads. My mom will probably want me to come over for dinner I'm guessing. Can't argue with a free meal.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back