Caribou Gear

What an amazing world we live in!

lodgepoleJoe

Finally have a chance to unwind a little bit and kick back with a cup of coffee and look through pictures I took on my phone this fall during a couple of hunts. I don't know about you but when I see something cool, I'll pull out my phone and snap a couple pics but when you try to look at what you shot you can't really see them very good on your phone. While looking through hunting pics on the computer this morning I found a couple that came out pretty good somehow. Used this one for a screensaver. This was the Idaho side of Hell's Canyon looking across into Oregon. It's amazing what we get to experience while were out there.

idahosrcsave.jpg

That’s a gnarly spot, lodgepole- driving a rental car along the road along the canyon above Riggins freaked me out, almost made me piss my pants not knowing exactly where the unfamiliar car ended and a fall to my death began.

I have been hunting/fishing my entire life. I am now 66 and slowing down, but still marvel at all of God’s creation. Hunting has certainly put me in so many places to enjoy nature, I don’t know how much is too much, I haven’t found out yet...

CEF1CD32-CA83-4AD4-A214-9E2E498A2D56.jpeg

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back