Caribou Gear Tarp

What A ,,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Day...Got up late,, got on the water late, but the fishing was just great,, the catching kind of sucked :rolleyes: We didn't see very many salmon caught all day(about 12 hours worth of fishing)We caught one nice silver(coho)salmon, a 10 pound hooknose
drool.gif
( yes we did get some pics. and Orca Lover will post them when she gets the developed)..We lost a 6 pound weight off the down rigger, the wire snapped :mad: All in all it was a good day with my best girlfreind
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

My little brother fished down in Newport, OR this past weekend and hammered the coho's and chinooks. All the coho's were natives but was able to keep a few chinook salmon for the cooler. It was a good trip for him considering he had to travel 14 hours just to get there!! Congrats Hunterman on the fishing success!!

The fish/game dept. lifted the resrictions on silvers here in Washington wilecoyote76..We can now keep the wild silvers we catch on the coast
hump.gif
I just might try to make just one more trip down to Westport next weekend if the fishing is still open and slam some salmon off the bar, and the South Jetty in about 35 feet of water...That is if the bar isn't too bad...This time of year that water can get a might choppy...

Hunterman(Tony)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back