What a great season... so far!

So am I the only one impressed they are both side by side in the picture when one ran 80 yards. Is one missing some parts and drug over to the other one? Beyond that, such an awesome story. Beyond jealous.

Picture of the year!

attachment.php

Great year for the family. Now I'm going to hear from your girls why I haven't killed anything! I better get after it.

Absolutely love it, Congrats to all of you!! My two daughters are my favorite hunting partners, no question! :) Keep it up and they will be coming home from college on weekends just to hunt with their dad.

Very nice, and in particular getting your daughters into hunting.

I'm of the opinion that its 100% vital to get as many women/girls/ladies into hunting and fishing as possible to help advance the advocacy for conservation, hunting, fishing, public lands, etc. Its great to see the stereo-typical mold of hunting being a guys only endeavor being shattered.

Well done!

Wow - that is amazing! Congratulations to all three hunters! I love to see young hunters! The smiles say it all!
Kudos to you for bringing those kids up this way! They'll experience more and learn life's lessons doing this then doing most anything else!

So am I the only one impressed they are both side by side in the picture when one ran 80 yards. Is one missing some parts and drug over to the other one? Beyond that, such an awesome story. Beyond jealous.

Yes, he was missing his insides. I felt it was a pretty big deal to have them side by side for the picture before I started cutting them up. It took a lot of effort to get the one drug back over, but I'm sure glad I did!

Attachments

• IMG_1471_Moment.jpg
    IMG_1471_Moment.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Awesome, hunt of a lifetime! Way to 'hoss him over there near the other for pics, you're a beast!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back