Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What A Day

Lady Nutcracker

Today was a really great day! hump It started about 5:15 this morning (that was the first time I woke up). Today was the opening day of baseball season and I had tickets :D !! I couldn't wait to get the day started. :D On the way to the bus though, it seemed that every slow person in the county was in front of us :BLEEP: ! Didn't they know that I had a GAME to get to |oo . Finally we're on the bus :) Then we're standing in line waiting for the gates to open :D ! I got so excited I cried! :eek: Hunterman and HIS children just laughed . Once inside, it was like my birthday and christmas for me. I just love the Mariners and baseball. I had to see everything (again) :) We ate hotdags and garlic fries, peanuts and popcorn and soda pop. Then the game started and we won 5-1. Whew :eek: what a great day hump !!

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

always fun to go to the opener--glad you had fun-----I'm going to the Giants opener tomorrow--I doubt I'll be in any condition to post when I get back home--chris

Gotta respect someone who enjoys life like that. Sounds like a helluva day. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

This was indeed a great day hump This was the first time I had gone to the Mariners (I realy don't like to go to Seattle :mad: ) But I had a realy great time... WE WILL go see more games hump I'm glad you had a fun day sweetie

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah, it was a great day. The game was awesome, and the Opening Day events were AMAZING!!! and the GARLIC FRIES, you just have to have them. The only bummer is that my mouth started hurting today :( big time Bummer!

Becky, when I read your post today ( I was slow at getting to it) I laughed so loud and even read it to my coworker..... I loved the part where you cried and called the kids Ton's kids !!!!

Well, i am glad u had great day i respect ya 100percent its what u suppose u be like in life, glad went well, her eit been 70s past3days beautiful had bonfire at night yeah grass caught fire but it wasnt big it suppose to kinda:) but glad ya shared with us :D

Yeah, she gets fiesty at the games.
There was a guy who had be getting peanuts thrown at him and he stood up and turned around to yell at the people, he said "What are you teaching your kids?:" and a bunch of other stuff. Well, when we told my mom what he had been saying, she was like "How to aim!!" She cracks me up when it comes to baseball.

The game was great. Ever since we got the tickets i had been telling a friend of mine that I had tickets, she commentted with name calling. However I called her the saturday before the game and asked if she had any plans for Monday, i told her no tot make any. I found out saturday night that she could go. I called her back and asked her to go with us. She's really sorry for the name calling. It was a great day at the ball park with family and friend. And seeing my mom so happy was great.
Quick Draw

sounds like a great day.red sox home opener is monday, to bad i will have to watch it on tv. sure hope they beat the damn yankees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back