Yeti GOBOX Collection

What a coincidence...

Oak

Expert
I see that Halliburton has started running ads at the same time as George, centered around the line "We're serving the soldiers because of what we know, not who we know." :rolleyes:

Oak

LMAO!!!!! But we wont do any Nation building! Speaking of nation building I wonder if Halliburton will give the 24,000 American construction workers that lost their jobs last month a job in Iraq or maybe keep them in mind for Hati!!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Damn,you mean the construction industry lost jobs in the winter?? Imagine that! :rolleyes:

Actually I'm sure those jobs lost were just 24,000 more jobs that millions of americans dont want, that is why we need to give amnesty to all the wet- backs! :rolleyes:

I just hope we don't start bitching about all the teachers being out of work during summer vacation this year!! :eek: Go read the statistics and look at them in perspective and you will discover that this alleged loss of jobs is pure caca del
toro. In fact the general job market is remaining at just slightly less than a five percent growth rate and is projected to continue atthat rate for the next ten years. All of the fluctuation above and below that projection is within the normally expected range of deviation lending more credibility to that projection. And yes, it is a perfectly normal thing to lose construction jobs during the winter just as we also lose service industry jobs in the snow belt during the summer months. The peculiar thing is that the employment projections do not consider the name or political party of the incumbant president at any given time. :eek: Do you suppose that might be because the folk that make such projections consider that fact to be irrelevant? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back