Westside Eastside Saguaro pics

Delw

P6300005.jpg

P6300002.jpg

Some one fill us in on the details

Delw

Delw and others.
The top is of me with a 2 lb dink.
As you noticed it was caught with a Westy Alamo special tube bait in 14' depth off the flats about 8:30 am.
The Fish-stick was AJ's first big strike, and it put up a good fight.

Where are his other pictures we took? We took about 3-4 more shots. didn't they come through?
Fun morning. Toothy caught and quick released 2 Bigeyes, one right at the boat. He also caught a LM about 2-3 lbs in the Flats area.
I caught a bigeye about 2 lbs and is now filetted and ready to cook tonight. Caught on a fire tiget that Westy gave me. caught back up river in the channel about 5 am.

More coming Mtnman,

Had a great time with two fine gentleman Mtnman and Toothy Fish. Toothy showed us the wheres and whys of the Walleyes. Thanks Nate and Alan I really had a great time. From what I could gather though I think Mtnman a Westsider got into Toothy Fishes tackle box and cut all the points off the hooks.

Hey thanks again guys

is it just me or does Amberjack look like Ken Levy? I see a big resemblence. Delw, if you still have those pics I sent you, put the ones of Ken up here and get one from AJ let's see them together. :D

Ihave heard that from others, a little resmblence in looks but not in personality

Yes that Monster Stick Fish is at the Taxidermist as we speak

What you didnt know that Ken and AJ where brothers? man I thought everyone knew that...

Delw

You know Mntman was just doing the same thing we do on the westside when he filed down your hooks.

You see we catch so many fish so fast that we smash the barbs down and dull the points so that we can release the fish quickly and catch another.

Westside Rules :D

Westy...

That's part of the pattened Del-Mart quick release technique, but you also have to be able to accurately judge the size of the fish you have on. Da$$, that was a 3+ easy. LOL. ;)

Steve

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back