Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Went to Fort peck for the first time

D4570

hump.gif
The wife ,Granddaughter and I went to Peck last week,first time. It started out a bit shaky( truck troubles) but is was a nice four days. We went to Hell creek (one of two ramps left in the water). The fishing was Great the catching was poor. We did see some elk.My five year old granddaughter got a 15lbs carp , that was fun. It only took five hours to get there(I was told it was a eight hour trip) so I'll be going back again! :D

D4570,
Did you mean the only two ramps left in the water on the south side? There are many many ramps still usable here.

The Ft. Peck marina, duck creek, flat lake, the pines and bone trail are all usable.

Did you catch any small mouth bass? I have heard there was decent fishing for them around Hell Creek. The Hell Creek Walleye Tourney is coming up soon I wonder how that will go.

Nemont

footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif
I was told by the New intuitive center that the only ramp on the north side still in the water was at the dam, they said duck creek wasn't? South side hell Creek is it , you can put in at Fred Robinson and come up If you can carry enough gas! :D We didn't fish very hard
we didn't get any smalleys.
drool.gif

D4570,

The corps has moved the ramps and extended them so that they are usable. So tell all that what they are hearing is not correct and even as low as Fort Peck is there is still a lot of water to be fished.

Nemont

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back